5/8" Hard Plastic Waterproof Foam PVC Sheet Celuka Foam Board For Millwork House Wall Triming
PVC construction board is used to replace wood and steel in mill work. It is lightweight but rigid, durable, chemically resistant, and offers superior dent and scratch resistance with a low-gloss matte finish. It can be easily formed into any shape using wood and foam board fabrication techniques. It is self extinguishing accordance with test standard UL 94 V-0, UL 94 5-V, and Class 1 or Class A (ASTM E84).
Expanded PVC foam board may come in a variety of different densities; as a result, the raw ingredients used to make the plastic are mixed together under controlled conditions and then dispensed into a mold based on the desired application. The mold is then sealed, clamped shut, and placed in a large press where it is then heated. Finally, the material is expanded in a hot water bath to reach its final destiny and cured. Once cured, the blocks are cut into sheets of various thicknesses. An expanded PVC foam board can be cut to size as easily as wood, softened and shaped to fit a specific need.
Other Physical Data:
| ||Test Item||Standard|
|2||Shore Durometer (D)||≥50||≥55||≥60|
|4||Heated Size Difference/%||±2||±2||±2|
|6||Screw Holding Force/N||≥600||≥800||≥1000|
|9||Charpy Impact Strength/(kJ/m ²)||Latitude||≥10||≥12||≥20|
|11||Flexural modulus of elasticity /MPa||Latitude||≥600||≥800||≥1000|
|Note :A type with thickness ＜10mm No shore D test requirement, B&C type＜3mm No Shore D test requirement .|
Advantages and Application :
* cost effective,
* light-weight, durable and anti-aging,
* moisture resistance,
* fire retardant, heat preservation.
* sound insulation, sound absorption,
* strong ability, can be sawed, planed, drilled, nailed, screwed and glued as wood and steel,
* thermal bonding and plastic welding that wood does not have,
* widely used in advertising as indoor and outdoor printing panels, signs, billboards, displays, exhibition stands
* for building and home decor as wall panels, ceiling panels, indoor and outdoor decoration.
* by furniture manufacture for making kitchen and bathroom cabinets, lockers, storage, etc.
* applied to interiors of public or private transport vehicles, ie, ambulance, fire truck and bus.
* moreover in construction filed as house fence , door or window profile and trimming products.