Rigid PVC Celuka Foam Board 4x8 Styrofoam Sheets White Color
|Place of Origin:||GD|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000KGS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500T/per month|
|Density:||0.35-0.9 Density||Application:||Bathroom Cabinet,Furniture,advertising|
|Feature:||Waterproof,Strong & Durable||Packing:||Carton Or Pallet,plastic Bag|
White PVC Celuka Foam Board,
PVC Celuka Foam Board Rigid
4x8 Styrofoam Sheets Rigid PVC Foam Board Pvc Celuka Foam Board
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house;
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display;
3. Chemical anti corrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection;
4. Sanitary ware, kitchen cabinets, washroom cabinets.
Density:0.55 the quality is very good.
Boto Technology (Guangdong) Co., Ltd. was founded in 2016 , with the area of 20,000 square meters, the plant locates in Houjie Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in producing PVC foam sheets and PVC profiles. The vision of our our company is to learn widely from others’ strong points, pioneering and enterprising, constantly improve internal management and concentrate on the quality of products.
The PVC foam material produced by our company has a wide range of product specifications, thickness various from 1mm to 30mm thickness at size of 1220x2440mm. We can also custom make size if needed. Current 6 production lines take three foaming technology, produce free foaming , celuka and co-extrusion boards according to difference requirement on the product application. . Seeking higher requirement on the product quality and service, we sell all over the country and export to Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe, America and other countries and regions.
As wood replacement, PVC foam board process
1. plastic coating, decorative lamination or printing
2. with the usual equipment and tools, it can be processed again.
3. welding and bonding
4. cutting and sawing
5. bending when heated-up, thermal forming
6. hole-drilling, Channeling and die cutting
7. nail, wrest and rivet
9. Life span of 50 years