0.80g/Cm3 PVC Celuka Foam Board, Trim Board
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300|
|Packaging Details:||PE film or pallet|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||TT, LC,|
|Size:||4x8', 4x10'||Feature:||Lead Free, Enhanched UV Protection , Hard And Straight|
|Advantage:||Low Maintenace,excellent Sound And Thermal Insulation||Surface:||Smooth Surface|
|Package:||Exported Pallet/ Carton/ PE Film|
0.80g/cm3 pvc celuka foam board,
4x10ft pvc celuka foam board,
0.80g/cm3 20mm pvc board
High Density Construction Board PVC Foam Board BOTO Celuka Foam PVC Sheet , 1/2"- 6/5"
High Density PVC foam board is used to replace wood and steel as a new type of green environmental protection
material. It indeed is a good substitute and can be used for product’s processing of sawing, stamping, punching,
drilling, screwing, nailing. It is of water-proof and high corrosion resistance. It is lightweight but rigid, durable,
chemically resistant, and offers superior dent and scratch resistance with a low-gloss matt finish. It can be easily
formed into any shape using wood and foam board fabrication techniques. It is self extinguishing accordance with
test standard UL 94 V-0, UL 94 5-V, and Class 1 or Class A (ASTM E84).
We offer 1/3" - 6/5" thick celuka board which are used often for building construction purpose. High density of
0.55-0.80 is firm enough with high impact of resistance , show a durable quality performance. Therefore, a lot
of applications for partition wall, insulation, door and window triming and other related work in mill site.
|0.55-0.60||1220x2440||8-30||4x8 , 4/10||1/3"-6/5"||Various|
|2||Shore Durometer (D)||≥50||≥55||≥60|
|4||Heated Size Difference/%||±2||±2||±2|
|6||Screw Holding Force/N||≥600||≥800||≥1000|
|9||Charpy Impact Strength/(kJ/m ²)||Latitude||≥10||≥12||≥20|
|11||Flexural modulus of elasticity /MPa||Latitude||≥600||≥800||≥1000|
|Note :A type with thickness ＜10mm No shore D test requirement, B&C type＜3mm No Shore D test requirement .|
As wood replacement, PVC foam board process
1. plastic coating, decorative lamination or printing
2. with the usual equipment and tools, it can be processed again.
3. welding and bonding
4. cutting and sawing
5. bending when heated-up, thermal forming
6. hole-drilling, Channeling and die cutting
7. nail, wrest and rivet
9. Life span of 50 years
Packaging & Shipping
Export standard pallet, PE film or Carton, 4 angle protection,
|Loading quantity (for 4'x8')||
20’GP: 8pallets, 21.5m3,
|Shenzhen Port, Humen Port, China|
Boto Technology (Guangdong) Co., Ltd. was founded in 2016 , with the area of 20,000 square meters, the plant locates in Houjie Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in producing PVC foam sheets and PVC profiles. The vision of our our company is to learn widely from others’ strong points, pioneering and enterprising, constantly improve internal management and concentrate on the quality of products.
The PVC foam material produced by our company has a wide range of product specifications, thickness various from 1mm to 30mm thickness at size of 1220x2440mm. We can also custom make size if needed. Current 6 production lines take three foaming technology, produce free foaming , celuka and co-extrusion boards according to difference requirement on the product application. . Seeking higher requirement on the product quality and service, we sell all over the country and export to Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe, America and other countries and regions.
* Are you manufacturer or trading company?
* We are manufacturer, factory with area of 20,000sqm locates in Dongguan City, Guangzhou Province
* How many production lines do you have , what is the capacity?
* We have 6 production lines, capacity 1500ton/month.
* What is production lead time once order is confirmed?
* Average production lead time is 10-15 days.
* What's your shipping way?
* 90% container-based by ocean. -10% by truck or train transportation. Airfreight is only available for sample dispatch.
* How do you test the product quality?
* We do 100% raw materials in coming check ; we do onsite test for each piece of board according to our technique standard; we do random
check for finish products and approval sign QA/QC pass which is a must before proceeding container loading.
* What's the advantage you have comparing with trade company?
* We are the manufacturer, every order could be daily supervised by sales on production site, QC spot, warehouse and container loading port.
* Our team management has more than 15-30 years professional experiences.
* One long-term cooperative manufacturer insures the product’s quality stability, quicker and more direct problem solving vs those who have
several suppliers frequently changed.
* Competitive price with nice service.
* Reliable shipping/Logistic team cooperated.